Thursday 14 September 2017

Research: Music Video Analysis

Controversial Music Video

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna



Controversial Lyrics:

"I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again, I guess I don't know my own strength"
Promotes domestic abuse, which features as a key theme in the video.

"If she ever tries to ******* leave again, Im'a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire"
Portrays aspects of a possessive and controlling relationship, which can easily lead to domestic abuse.

"Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems"
In terms of this line, the video clearly suggests otherwise which highlights the abusive nature of the relationship being shown.


Goodwin's Features


  • There is a clear relationship between music and visuals.









No comments:

Post a Comment